Today will be my last day in this branch. Start from tomorrow I’m no longer in Bangsar branch. Next time if really need my service then please contact me and see where am I… actually I’m not sure I will stay in Section 14 for a long period, this because now in our company facing a lot of problem and every minute many things will change.
Today handover all the stock to the new person in charge of the branch, actually he also not willing to take over but I got no choice and force him to take over. This new person in charge will be the youngest person in charge in the company, just because he’s still not yet the optician.
This company really no one can help the company to build up the sales. Our sales really drop 100% compared with 5years back. The competitor in the market getting stronger is not the only problem; but the manpower in the company also one of the factor. The number of the optician in our company will be half compare with 3years back, but the numbers of the branches still remain the same. Who will run the business for them?
Optical shop without optician, just like the restaurant without the chef in the kitchen. End of this year another batch of optician will leave this company, not because they get the better offer from other company but just because they disappointed with the company they working now. Another two batch then will be my turn to leave this company… Yeah… another 12 months to go.



1 comment:
Reminds us a bit of our previous working place, but probably it wasn't as bad.
Post a Comment