Monday, November 5, 2007

She... The Supervisor

This morning don’t wish to wake up from the bed. Too tired. If not today I got an important job to get it done then sure I’ll take another day off to rest.

Today still facing the same question, where should I go? Which branch should I transfer? My staffs not really happy after they know I’m leaving soon, since they not really wish to work with the current supervisor. This supervisor is a bit low in EQ so that’s why sometimes she cannot control her emotion in the branch.

This girl transfer to this branch with a ‘bad-record’, her ex-manager didn’t give her good comment and my ex-manager just let her be the optician to our branch, when the time I become manager of this branch and I got no other staff to promo as the branch supervisor then we just give her a chance to take this challenge.

She not only got the problem to deal with the staff, but she also facing some problems when she deals with our CEO. She just know not thing about the branch and when CEO ask her about our target and BEP target, she speechless in front of him.

I just cannot imagine what will happen to the branch after I hand it to this girl, just wish good luck for her and the branch. I tell the staff to take care themselves when they work with her. Her mood will be terrible when the time she’s AV (Aunty Visit = Period)…

My friend complaint the way she answer the call…

My staff complaint the way she manage the branch…

Her ex-collage complaint her past…

Her housemate complaint the way her lifestyle…

Me: .....

1 comment: