Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Photography Trip - Kuantan

Tomorrow I’ll start on leave and will off to Kuantan around 12am, 08 of Nov. As usual, tomorrow evening I still got my class, that’s why midnight only we can off to Kuantan. I still haven’t pack yet so tonight I need to get it ready for the three days trip.

Our (Jane and me) plan for these three days will be…

8 of Nov, 12am. Just wish that the bus will move on time and reach our destination safely.

We should reach there around 3.30am and just take a rest then we need to get ready before the sunrise. 4.30am should get ready everything. We wish to experience the changes in color of the sky before the sunrise; all this moment will be different in every second.

In our plan, after the breakfast then we will go to some lake near Kuantan area. After that we will go to the beachside in the evening.

At night we plan to go for nighttime shooting, Jane know where is nice.

9 of Nov, our plan is go all the way to Kermaman. On the way, we will drop by Labok, and some nice spot recommended by our lecturer.

10 of Nov, we will claim up to the hill and take the photo there, sunrise too… after that only we go for lunch and take the bus around 3pm back to KL.

Wish me luck… I pray for good weather and safety journey.

See you all after three days.

3 comments:

Janvier said...

Wahliao! Like the moment reach Kuantan no need to sleep one, want to take sunrise shots! Have a good time ya!

Jason said...

Take care on the journey :)

MrBunnyBan said...

Have a nice trip! Take pictures of hunks! Not the myanmar monk type please. :P