This the day I’m not working in my own place. I’m going to another ‘country’, help the others. What I’m doing there? Not thing. Just to be the backup for them. Last time I use to stay here but that really long time ago.
When you not working at your own place there will be a nightmare for you. (At least for me, it’s really a nightmare) I can’t do what ever I wanna do, just because most of my stuff in my office but not here. I cannot go out so often, just because I promised their person in-charge I’ll monitor everything. I cannot order them to do anything, just because I think I’m not the person in-charge here so I got no rights to order them. I cannot correct them, even when I know something they did was wrong, just because this is the job for their person in-charge but not me.
I got less freedom here and my day become terrible. I wish that I got someone can visit me and chat with me. I wish that I could turn the clock so that it can turn faster… I wish…
Monday I gonna stay here for another day since their person in-charge got some family problem, went back to hometown. OMG… I gonna stay here for another day.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
My Day in 1-U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hmm... hard day out huh?
But I figure you must have learned some stuffs and gained new experiences at the "other country" huh?
Good luck.
Hang in there!
We shall serbu you like Chester then.
Joshua: Learn something here? Not thing lo... lol... one day only one customer do eyetes. most of the time they only sell contact lenses...
Jason: I'm 'hanging' now... :)
William: come come come... i damn boring here... :P
Post a Comment