Monday, November 19, 2007

Boring like HELL

This day I work in One-U again… OMG… Damn Boring. Walau, Monday in One-U really can die. I spent most of my time in the bookstore. Morning take less than one hour to get all the report done, since not my own branch so I only do little report.

Today I eat a lot, when you got not thing to do then eat will be one of the way to kill the time. Morning I spent 45mins for my breakfast, not I’m eating slowly but just to kill the time. Afternoon walk around the whole complex just to pick the restaurant to take my lunch, at the end I chose to take the bread for my lunch. My lunch, 3 different bread from BreadStory and 2 from Cinnamon and a drink. My dinner, buy the sushi from Jusco, too bad I got no company to eat in the restaurant.

The reason I only can pack the food if no one companies me for the meal, just because in case I got the call from the branch then I need to leave from the table. Should I ask the customer wait me to finish my meal first or just leave it? Now I wish someone can take dinner with me.

Forget to tell that I sempat to do my underwear shopping too. I found out that the Undershop in One-U out of stock for the M-size and most of the skanky one too. I asking for the pouch with different colour, the salesboy (too bad he’s not cute, if not sure I’ll buy a lot, just to stay longer in the shop) just tell me: Sorry, out of stock. I can’t count how many times he keeps on repeating the same. Boring-nye…

2 comments:

William said...

Don't have ma check the department stores lo... but sales soon, can save 10%!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ya lo waiting for the 10%... then stock in somemore... :P