Fake Ads
Yesterday planned to watch two movies in GSC, Mid Valley. I get the time table for the movies and planned to get 2.45pm, Rogue Assassin then another movie on 5pm, Black Sheep.
When the time I purchase my ticket at the counter, the ticket guy told me that the Black Sheep only show on this coming Thursday. I show him that their own board which beside the counter showing that “Today Movie…. Black Sheep 1.55pm and 5.00pm”…
I’m so regret I didn’t argue with the manager so that I can get free ticket for my another movie…
Rogue Assassin [more]
Unexpected Ending / Storyline
Just like the Perfect Stranger, till the last minutes of the movie only you know the truth of the whole story. This movie makes me remind the story of the Internal Affair. The only different is Jet Li did this plastic surgery and changed his identity to kill the one who killed his family.
Thanks for GSC Time Table
Since I can’t manage to watch the second movie so I spend my time sit down at one of the coffee shop and read my book – The Same Root.
Today I finished this book and wanna write an Email to Mr Ouyong. (Today I’m too busy and can’t manage to write this letter to him, do it later… )
This book, he sent us a message to “step-out from the cupboard” (means tell people the real us). This book totally different from the previous one where by it do a lot of explanation why the West countries can live as what they wish and enjoy their freedom in the public but we in East can not do it. He gives us the reason why we need to step out from the cupboard so that people know who we are and let them know they are wrong in terms of they thought that Queer must be sissy, soft, and wish to do transsexual.
Queers cannot they the world their feelings just because they worry that the world cannot accept them and their family and friends will stay away form them. They also worry to loss their job. This will be the excuses they telling themselves before they facing it.
I wish that myself could face these excuses and step out from the dark cupboard.
My Work and My Holiday
Today will be last day of work before I start to on leave and go to Singapore for one-week holiday. I can listen someone making noise there… hehehe…
Start tomorrow I’ll go to Singapore and meet the friends there. This trip I cannot shop since I need to save some money to pay my camera and my tuition fees for my photography class. Too bad.
Then someone will ask, what you doing there??? 31st of this month I’ll celebrate my friend’s birthday together with a gang of friends. This is the way I kill my annual leave.
Some more I’m so boring to walk in the shopping center in KL… Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve, One-U, Sunway…
Today I got a lot of work to do and I never thought that I can post something to my blog since I still need to settle some work, but I still want to update it. Few days never update make me feeling so ‘bad’… = p
I wonder after I attend the photography classes can I still take the short leave and go for holiday, because I still got some replacement leaves and Annual Leaves… How to finish it?



1 comment:
Holiday lagi! Jealousnya aku!
Post a Comment