Thursday, August 9, 2007

KL - Bangkok – Pattaya – Bangkok – KL (Part 7)

L





ast day in Bangkok

Leaving soon…

Come with a single luggage… go back with…

We checkout around 10.30am, then we just put our luggage with the bell-boy and we go to shopping at this shopping center call Mah Boon Krong (MBK)

Within 4 and a half hours I get all these stuffs… Tired…

190 Baht @

199 Baht



400 Baht

Another Bag

and another bag


and... another bag

(How many bag I get on this trip? Count yourself...)
I really like these two jeans, 600 Baht each, one straight-cut, and a boot-cut.

The only shirt I get on this trip

Evening...

GoodBye Bangkok... See you next time...

2 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol i was browsing through your pics and whoa, i see that you bought sooo many things lor! XD so happy leh haha thailand buy stuff really that cheap ah... i also must go one day :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ya you're right... but I spent 1500 just for shopping leh... If stay there for another two days i think I can spend another 1000. Just because I join the tour, next time I'll go for free and easy so that i can have time to shop... :P

planning to shopping at some other places...