Tuesday night Lion King’s Dad called me. Daddy shared with me about his life there and told me that he will come back on middle of June. Daddy did say that mommy told him long time I didn’t visit mommy. Some more I promised daddy I’d take care mommy when Lion King goes back to campus on July.
This related with what happened in the family after mommy know that Lion King is… and mommy knew that I’m too…
How I gonna facing mommy after mommy knew it?
I gonna listen to the same thing as what mommy talk to Lion King?
I promised daddy but now I’m not sure I can do what I promised or not…
Even now I’m not the ‘son-in-law’ but I still facing the same problem to face with mommy since our relationship are ‘so special’…
How I gonna do?



6 comments:
Since I don't know you too well, I guess all I can advise is try not to think too much about it. If the relationship between the two of you is "special" as you said it to be, I'm sure nothing will change. We love people based on who they are, not what their sexual preferences is. Do cheer up!
You still don't know she'll react. As complicated as the situation is, she may choose to simplify it herself. Hope it goes well.
Alamak. What a complex situation. Let things settle down a bit first lah.
since she asked ur absence, means is alrite. well u had to face the music sooner or later geh. if u can't face her, call her then. make sure u be prepared. gud luck to u yar.
There is no situation here. The only situation that exist is that of you made by yourself.
It doesn't matter if she suspects you're gay. Its what you mean to her that counts. You've been good to her and I'm sure that means something. :)
Er.... I think it's alright. Really.
Post a Comment