I took eleven days off to take a rest from the heavy job. Our branch started to run this called Profit Sharing to all branches start from this April. This Profit Sharing only will add more jobs to the staff but didn’t bring any benefits to the staffs. The day before I on leave I need to calculate the closing stock for the branch so that we can calculate the P&L (Profit and Loss – Final Account).
In my mind I just an Optician but now my job not only Optician cum Supervisor but the position is “Optician cum Supervisor cum Account Asst. cum Sales Asst. cum Admin cum …”. What I mean was I need to do most of the job in the branch. *started complaining…
In this few months I try to take more leave so that I can take enough rest. After the 6 days trip to SG on the middle of March, now I take eleven days leave back to my hometown – Sabah.
30th of March
This day I go to shopping with one of my friends. I need to buy some gift to my friends and my mum. Not an easy mission, I shop for two shopping mall (BTS and 1-U) but only get one gift for my best friend, who also my driver, because I got no transport in hometown and this friend be my driver every time I go back.
These were the gifts I received from a friend.
"Jade RU-YI" Ru-Yi is a sceptre rafted to symbolize 'as you wish' The 'Ru-Yi' is said bring you harmony and success in your daily life. Getting you along in all your pursue.
31st of March
My flight departed from LCCT at 2pm sharp. I arrived at SDK airport at 4.25pm. My driver late to fetch me at airport cause he thought that my flight will arrive around 5pm.
I forget to bring my house key with me, my mum can’t find the spare key for me, so I need to copy another set of keys.
This night I stay at home with my mum.
01st of April This morning woke up at 7am. Join the morning service at 8am at church. Long time I didn’t join the morning service.
I saw this cute little pigs at this restaurant where we take our lunch.
Tea time at Equator Coffee Shop, with my sister. This is what I drink at this afternoon.
I like to take a tea time at this coffee house but I find out now their business getting better.
02nd of April
This day visited my friend’s office, she work at this forest research center. Then this is what I saw at her office.
04th of April
This night went out with my driver’s family. 10 of us go for seafood dinner. Every time I come back sure got one night I’ll go out with his family for a meal. My relationship with this friend and his family is close until some friends thought that we are couple. After the dinner we planned to watch a movie but this night got no movie for me. Then we went back to his place and start a Wine Session at his house. This is the Wine we finished at this night. 4 Liter of Stanley Red Wine.
Our wine session from 9pm – 1am.
This really a great time for me and my driver or they called him my GF.
We spent the great night to share to each other.
05th of April
Today only I got some time to update my blog. This few days at hometown, most of my time I gave it to my friends and family.
Every morning I wake up around 11 – 12pm. Then I’ll go out take lunch with my driver or my sister. I got no breakfast in this holiday cause I never wake up early than 11… Every night I got this drink session with different group of friends, normally the time at 9pm and onwards. My mum complains me every time I come back sure I can’t stay at home to take dinner or any meal with her. This night I went to this Equator Coffee shop, this is what we drink and eat.
*this post write under a rushing since I need to finish the post as fast as possible then I need to take rest early, tomorrow I need to attend the special service for this Good Friday.



No comments:
Post a Comment