Pity me have to work on this day while the others enjoy their ‘government holiday’. This morning received this text message from Mr. C: Kerja kah? Kesian. Hehe. We r in our way 2 the book fair.
Mr. C and Mr. J go to the book fair some where in PJ. They meet up with Lion King and LS.
Others enjoy their holiday but I still work in office with all my ‘heavy’ report. I wish that this day I could off since God let the Sun to off on this day and the feeling so well for me to sleep on my lovely bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These meanie people keep on text me…
In the afternoon, Mr. C text me again and he said: This is Mr.J msg 2 u – (Apa makan? We at ss2 makan duck rice. Mr.J ask u wan 2 join? Oopps…4got u working)
So bad… all this people no need to work and sent some text msg to make me ‘geram’ with them. J
The two Boss come to my shop after their lunch with the duck rice, just wonder what ‘kind’ of duck rice they eat for the lunch. :p They show me the books they grab from the warehouse sales. As I know they met Lion King and others at the fair.
Something funny happened on the table when we taking our dinner at this restaurant near to my office. All this start from the word – shave… for sure this not the normal shave la. Mr. J asks me whether I shave for my balls or not. Less than one second I answer him – yes… after this we continue with the skanky topics de…
For more information can read the post from Mr. J and this topic will be continue in the future post…
To be continue…
The Topic related with the underwear...




1 comment:
All i have to say is, jess needs to go visit http://www.undiesdrawer.com/
Post a Comment