Friday, July 28, 2006

第一個月紀念日 The 1st Month Anniversary

我和獅子王終於來到第一個月的紀念日了。一個月前的今天﹐我和獅子王決定展開一段夢寐以求的感情﹐而經過一個月後來到了這個紀念日。 三十天以來我們的感情可以用“倍增” 來形容。有人會說剛開始的感情當然會這樣﹐而過後就會慢慢熱度減低﹐真的是如此﹖我個人認為這並非決定性的哲理。但是我不能道出能讓感情保持溫熱﹐因為每一段感情都有不一樣的保溫方式。(有人可以給我意見嗎﹖) 這三十天以來我很享受這段戀愛﹐獅子王讓我體會到很甜蜜的感覺。和我之前的那段感情有很大的分別。獅子王給了我很多經歷。獅子王實在熱情﹐他大膽的作風也讓我動心。沒人每一次一上的士就不理會的士司機就牽我的手。每進戲院就會牽手到完戲為止。在咖啡廳裡大庭廣眾下喂我吃蛋糕﹐還牽我的手。當然還有很多我們在公共場所所做的舉動是之前沒有嘗試過的。短短一個月他給我太多的甜蜜時刻﹐讓我很難忘。 覺得有點遺憾的是這個紀念日我們不能一起過﹐而下兩個月也不會一起過﹐因為他在大學我在吉隆坡。想到心就有點酸。。。 從相識到相知﹐從喜歡到相愛 阿波羅與獅子王的故事希望還能走更遠 期待再更多的三十天﹐再更多的三個月﹐再更多的三年。。。 獅子王5201314 阿波羅與他的故事 The 1st Month Anniversary 30 days before I committed with the Lion King who now stay inside the Jungle (campus), now today come to our 1st month anniversary. 30 days, this 30days Lion King gave me a lot of sweet memories. Know this guy few months before we meet, after met with him and he changed my life, he changed me from a black and white TV to a color TV. Actually he also changed my “position” too, from ‘B’ to ‘V’. I think some people know what does I mean but not for the innocent people. hehehe~~~ We can not celebrate our anniversary since Lion King now inside the Jungle and can not come out. Next two month also the same… :-/ I wish that I can stay with Lion King everyday. I wish that we can have more and more 30days. From days to months, from months to years. Lion King 5201314 Apollo and His Story

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Baby making me cry la with this post...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

hcpen said...

SOOOOOOO romantic lah!!! to hold hands and for him to give u cake in public...damn envious:)