今天已经来到狮子王返回森林的时刻了,他得回大学开课了。我们的挑战终於开始了,两人相隔两地需要一定的信任才能维持一段感情,更何况我和狮子王的感情还不到一个月。在这个不稳定的时期他又得回去上课,真的不敢想象会有什么事会发生。当然我很信任狮子王,只是在一起的时间实在太短了,有点舍不得让他回去。 热恋期里的我们竟然才有一个月在一起,美好的时光总是过得特别快。我们还不能一起渡过第一个月的纪念日就得分开了。讲到底我还是舍不得让他回去。感觉很难过。。。 没有狮子王的日子得怎么过????? 我的心情很低潮。我的人显得无力。我的心更觉得难过。 其实这种感觉已经不是第一天,再狮子王回去前几天已经有如此的感觉了。 獅子王5201314 阿波羅與他的故事 When Lion King Return To Jungle Today is the day my baby went back to his campus. When knew he leave KL my heart start felt sad. Actually this feeling was started few days before when that time I stay at his house. Many people told me a lot of method to keep in touch with Lion King but my point is not the problem contact with him but is that I cannot meet him for few months. Some people knew what happen when that day I leave his house. Now really a hard time for me to facing all this bad feeling. The whole day I keep on contact Lion King via SMS and call. I don’t mind Maxis or Telecom earn money from me. He knew my feeling so he also called me at night. Listen to his voice make me felt better. How I pass my time without him? He always told me : " Baby still got rat_rat accompany Baby ma…". Everyday looking at all the things related to him I’ll start thinking of him. Now I try to refocus myself on clean up my room and start pack my stuff. I need to get ready all the things because I will move to KL soon. This is my last week at this branch. I’ll transfer to another branch at Bangsar start from next month. Last time I did mentioned why I wanna transfer , because I wanna to stay closer with Lion King’s place so that we can meet each other easily in the future (entry on 28062006). Now I headache how I gonna move because I don’t have car~~~ =( I got too many things liao… Four years staying in this hostel sure got a lot of stuff. No matter how I focus on my packing also not work, I still thinking my Baby. Baby I miss you… Lion King 5201314 Apollo and His Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment