This is the last 3 day I’m working at this branch. Keep on counting the day I can leave this place, which I start felt boring with it or hate it. Everything changed and it was totally different when I’m 1st joined this company. Now I’m the most senior at here cause the entire senior before me leave this branch few years before. Now is my turn to leave it since I get an offer from another branch. The offer from the new place is not as good as what I have. My position change from an Optician cum Supervisor to an Optician only, but I still accept it since I’m so tired in this branch which full with problem. This past few years everyday I work for 13hrs without lunch and dinnertime. I must always stand by at branch. Every week work for 5days and another 2days I use it for study. Actually few years before I start find a new branch to transfer but now only I get the place I want. The new branch is not a top branch but it really a good branch cause I know the manager and the supervisor there since I’m a junior cause last time when I need to practice for my practical exam I do it at there so I know them well. I don’t mind to change my position and get a lower income cause not always got a good chance for me to get a good branch. Hope that I can enjoy my work at the new place and learn more from the future manager and supervisor because they are the top student in our institute. At the same time I’m waiting my Lion King come back for 2days at the end of next week. Finally I can meet with him after 2weeks he went back to campus. This is the time I’m keep on waiting, waiting and waiting. Lion King 5201314 Apollo and His Story
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm also waiting for the time to go see baby this weekend too.
Cry cry cry until first floor de...
Post a Comment