Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Will You Do

If one day, your loved one telling you he's getting married, (of course you're not the one) and he's using this as an excuse leaving you... What will you do???

Of course you will tell me: I don't know. Yes, totally agree, if it's really happen on me of course my mind will be out, totally out, blank. No one will know what to do next.

Then next of course you will ask: WHY??!?? Not only asking him why, mostly he'll keep silent or keep telling you sorry, but you're asking yourself too. You looking for an answer and wish to solve it out.

But finally you found that it's not because of you, but he's giving you a really 'strong reason', a reason which you cannot even say a single word: because his family want him to do so (full stop)

And now you realize you're actually nothing for him, but just a temporary lover until the day is come, until he cannot stand for the pressure given by his parents anymore, then he'll choose to tell you something you can't really accept.

Ya, at this moment, you do nothing, since you unable to do anything but just leave. Very sad, nothing can do, helpless, disappointed,... Everything mixed as a package. You wish that he just leave, you wish that he can lie to you telling you he become straight, you wish he just do anything but not telling you the truth, the real truth.

You might say that this will never happen to you, but if it's really happen???... What will you do???

My answer: just leave, at least you still a good guy inside of him. No matter how sad just try to be strong, at least just for that moment. Love him, just like the first time.

7 comments:

khai said...

Don't date bisexual guy?

thompsonboy said...

...or gays who get married and eat out is the rubbish-est ppl on earth

Apollo n Hermes said...

@khai, if his is not but just to fulfill the parents?

@Thompson, how I gonna know they're eating or not? They will not telling you they're getting married o not...

khai said...

Never encounter with this yet! Even I can't predict that I will married to pleasure my family.. But If the future bf can give something in my life, I think I will not married ..

Apollo n Hermes said...

Give you something... Like what?
Of course I wish can married him...

khai said...

secure feelings...

Apollo n Hermes said...

*like... Ya... Totally agree with you.