Start to play with my new puzzle, after I finished my last one before I left for my holiday... Ya, tonight just able to finished the border, that's the way I deal with my puzzle-draw the border.
Everytime when I'm playing my puzzle, I always remind myself, life just like puzzle, you have to find out the puzzle piece by piece and place it in the right place, then only you can see the whole picture clearly. And yes, in our life sometimes we might not know what we are doing in this moment, like doing nothing, but alright, for me a piece of black color puzzle can be very important for me to finish my big picture. Without this no-details one, my puzzle always not complete.
Life not always colorful, can be black, can be white, but still thats part of your life, no one said that's not important, no one can tell you which one should be in your picture. You just have to go through everything.
I like to draw out the border, because I always telling myself, everything you do, you must have a guideline, cannot be outside the border, and all the activities should be happen within inside. After you draw it out, you will know what's the size of your final picture...
Treat every single piece nicely, because you cannot lose one of them, none of it. Every single piece complete the picture, you have to be careful then. Each of them having their own responsibility given to colorful the whole picture.
Arrange your life like what I did to my puzzle, draw a border, look for the right direction, find out each single piece, allocate them and finish your picture... Step by step complete your LIFE PUZZLE...
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Puzzle = Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment