Just wanted to share one of the dessert I like… Japanese Layer Crepe Cake @Food Foundry.
Last time, few years back I still remember I have to go all the way to Malacca only can get this kind of layer crepe cake, but since one of the friend intro this restaurant and cafe in PJ Sec. 17, then I know where should I go for my teatime next time, no longer drive for one hour plus or two to reach Malacca town de.
For them who know the location of this My Elephant, Sec 17 PJ too, I’m sure they know about this place, because it just located at the next block of it.
Not a fancy place to go but just nice to have a cup of coffee in the afternoon or right after your meal. very comfortable place to enjoy your dessert. A place for you to have a good chat with the great company. Oh, they do serve some simple pasta, and some other food as well.
Location:BG-8, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13,Petaling Jaya.
Operation Hour: Monday to Friday, 10am-9pm
Saturday & Sunday, 10am-11pm
Contact:603-79553885
(I only interested to the dessert here, so didn’t promote much for the other food on the menu. :P)



No comments:
Post a Comment