Friday, April 15, 2011

冰冷的夜

Not like other nights, tonight I didn’t watch any movie, any TV series, even my CSI Miami Season 9 already downloaded till episode 19. Tonight just not in mood, FB-ing awhile then left, feed my glider then lying on the bed, doing nothing. And this netbook just on the side table…

 

I don’t know why, but just don’t have the reason to be happy. Not sad but just down… I lost nothing but myself. Look into the mirror and asking the one inside: Why are you here? of course the answer still unknown.

 

Earning money just because need to pay the bill? So sad. But I know that’s called LIFE. Sad or not you still have to do it. If not who gonna pay for the bill, who gonna get you food, and who gonna let you have a place to stay… All because of money.

 

People always found that they will be happy when they get what they ‘dreamed’ for, especially the one already long enough one, but by the time they have it, they will never happy anymore, because it might be different from what they wish, or the kind of feeling already not the same as they thought before. So why we still ‘DREAM-ing’???

 

Tonight think too much de, so have to rest dy. Tomorrow wake up still have to think again. So tired.

 

=======================

 

这个夜晚特别寒冷,寒冷的心不会因为身躯的温热而感到温暖,它还是一样。

觉得很灰心,没有什么可用的地方,简单来说已经没有什么价值了。

意义?何谓人生的意义?

开心?如何才能真正的开心?

*无言

No comments: