Monday, August 16, 2010

TIRED!!!!!!!!!!

OMG… Damn tired ler… I don’t know how to tell… BUT the only thing I know is I never have enough rest for these few days… HELP!!!!

 

Saturday busy with opening… Sunday busy with sales… and Monday busy with some setting and entertain some supplier, settle customer order… blah blah blah… I still have to work for another 3 more days then only have one day off… HELP!!!!!!!!!!

 

Thought that everyone is good to handle everything but ends up the answer is NO (x1000000), when things happen they only will ask you to settle it, especially today my manager was not around.

 

My leg no longer belongs to me de… not only stand for the whole day, walk around the branch for more than thousand times almost kill me… plus, I need to go to the bank which now I feel a bit too far, and the toilet as well…

 

need to get some rest de…zzZZZZ

No comments: