Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moving…

Tomorrow start to work in KLCC branch de… store will open on this saturday and tomorrow we going to setup the branch.

 

Heard that the people I gonna dealing with are not that easy… ‘someone’ inside the group is good to create some ‘politic’ so some friends advice me try not to get into trouble if I wish to work long enough. Haiz… Why always meet with all these trouble maker… haiz… sien…

 

Another issue will be Man Power… As in the email stated only 5 of us will transfer to this new branch… which I thought should be more than that, 6 or 7, but now only 5… =.=||| enough meh~~ I don’t know what the upper management arranging lor… *headache…

 

Tomorrow 9 o’clock have to report myself in this new location, long time never take LRT dy, now will back to the life of taking LRT to work.

 

Excited??? Not at all, since I know who I gonna dealing after this, the feeling totally gone… *sucks…

 

Wish me LUCK… *pray

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hope to see you there! :)

Pike-chan said...

Wishing you best of luck at the new outlet ;)

john chen said...

good luck!