… of your own…
Sometimes I just wish myself can have the life just like my Suggie enjoying now: someone to taking care of you, no worries about your life, and everything will be fine… really everything will be fine??
Looking at him, my Suggie, everyday wake up and eat, play then sleep. Nothing to worried, or maybe he just worry one day I may not feed him with his lovely apple. Life: Eat. Sleep. Play. Yes, Life is just as simple as it is… BUT why I’m still not happy with it??
At least…
I still have my job. How many people out there still searching for one.
I still can eat something I like. Many out there still thinking how to get some food to feed themselves.
I still able to do something I wish to, maybe not all. Still many people locked behind the bar.
I still able to walk on my own. No wheel car needed.
I still can sing. Someone still learning the sign language to communicate with others.
… Then what else I’m not happy with???
I don’t know…
No answer…
Just…
I’m not HAPPY.



2 comments:
we all search for happiness, one way or another. it's a constant, never ending pursuit. =)
is it that bad? What is it you want?
Post a Comment