Oh~~~ Busy Busy Busy… Today so busy… Busy with my work?? not really… Busy with someone??? Not so… So… What I’m so busy here???
After I made the decision, to accept another new family member, then I start to busy with all the preparation de… Today get a cheaper price from friend’s friend by selling his 5-months-old Sugar Glider with RM250, which he just bought it for two-three weeks. He wish to sell one out from the pair, because he wanna get another female.
Since I wanna get one new member to the family, then I have to ready it’s new house, new bed, new toys and… … … So that’s what I’m busy with…
Get everything from the nearest pets store nearby my working place, take sometime to choose for the right one (color… which I like…). After that thinking what food to buy for the new feller.
Back home still have to clean up the houses for the current resident, time to change their food, water and clean up the house… Friend will ask: So you no longer taking care of your ‘old’ babies la?? Of course not! I still taking care of them, I decided to take another new member because this new one maybe can play with it more often and it might get closer with me than the hamster.
Time to sleep de… getting late… *yawn…



2 comments:
does the sugar glider really open out to be flat so they can glide?
I never see it with my own eyes la... but from the photos tell... should be lor... :P
Post a Comment