New Year Resolution
Hmmm... Ape nak buat for this year? Good question. Another new year resolution to think of.
The same thing like last year, still wish to save enough money for my little home studio, which I can always work at home.
This year have to 'think less', because I notice that sometimes because I think too much and bring me into trouble. Just like work, when I think too much, then will make me try to do something, and ends up I have arguement with my supervisor. In relationship because I think too much, and make me always become the trouble maker. And many many more...
Rest more, this year have to make more time for myself to have some rest, physically and mentally. Rest more but always wish that can have some quality time with the special one. I think I should work more hard to spend some time with my another half. In this early stage, we still need to work hard. Yes, we know each other for sometimes de, but we still fresh in this relationship, so I wish that we able to figure out our way to go along after this.
Spent less. Oh, I always 'still-learning' in this. Everytime when the bills come, it always higher than I thought it should be. This always hard for me, because already used to the way of living. Need me to change? I think... A bit hard for me, that's why someone complain that not easy to stay with me, need to spend a lot.
Still have a lot more... But cannot think now. Later la... :)



4 comments:
Just do whatever you want!
Agree with Legolas. LIve ur new year happily and healthily. That's what matters most. ( Cheh..As if i'm an expert hor - Since i hv the same dilemma like u too.. =P ). Take care & a belated Happy New Year ya!
Saving is always good.
Legolas: Yaya... *agree
Simonlover: hahaha... same same ya... welcome to the club...
Uncle JJ: Uncle, can you save some for me??? LOL :P
Post a Comment