Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life is GOOD

One week de, I never update about my life… the only word that I can tell is “Good”…

 

Work is just the same, business a bit slow for this month, but my mood still great. No much pressure from the upper management since the whole market is under the same situation. :) Just try our best on our target.

 

Besides of work, everything is good, love, friends, family… all good.

Love: We spent most of our greatest time together. Went to club together, join some other friends on the Friday night @ Frangi. Spent few great dinner together. Even his plan is full, but still keep some time for me. Just like Saturday, he’s busy with his house deco stuff, and he needs to fetch his father at the airport, so I never expect that he will be free to bring me out for dinner. Ends up we had great dinner at this Korean BBQ @ SS2.

 

Sunday, family day, so the same I just do whatever I need to do, clean up the house and pack my stuff for going back. After spending his time with his family, then he call up for dinner… Another good dinner in Kissaten @ Jaya One, PJ.

 

Appreciate what he did for me, because I know is not that easy to taking care of both side, family and me, plus friends too, but he really doing his great job. I have no reason to complain anything…

 

Many people curious of how this guy looks like, no rush, one day will arrange time to meet up with everyone… or maybe one day, we will meet up at one of the shopping mall in klang valley… :P

 

Friends: this weekend spending some great moment with some friends too. Joining Puppet’s birthday party let me have chance to meet up with some old friends, and of course the new one too, but too bad have no enough time to chat with each of them. (heard someone is complaining there… :P) But sorry guys, as I said, both us never expect that night he’s free, so no good to come without invitation or informing lor… :P

 

Family: tomorrow will go back, so for sure the mother is SOOOOooo happy to see her only son coming back for 5days, although it is short but still a good time for her. She’s trying to prepare some good food (as usual) but too bad I’m too busy with my best friend’s wedding, so no time to stay home any meals. Maybe just be able to have the soup and some dessert.

 

With the same reason, she’s preparing some cookies for me to bring back later, hopefully she manage to get all the ingredient, and I wish to bring back some pineapple tart… which is really tasty and yummy…

 

Since I’m not going back for CNY, so will try to buy her something for the coming CNY, and get ready everything for the festival. Worried that will break my credit limits for the shopping… cham…

 

Need to continue my packing and facebook-ing… will update whenever I free… Maybe in the airport, like last time or everytime, while waiting for the big bird to fly…

5 comments:

savante said...

Good news!

Pike-chan said...

Great to know that! and looking forward to meet up both of you together soon.

Pluboy2 said...

Ooo.. left us at DJ go ss2.. okok.. forgiven :P

Janvier said...

He could have come over to pick you up! Then we all could have seen who he is ma! :)

Jaded Jeremy said...

Have a safe trip lah.