Next month too many planning de, almost every week I have to take leave. First is my Phuket trip, 5D4N. After come back from Phuket, work for one day, then have to attend two days training for some stupid talk, something related to my work, which they use this talk to earn some money and pay for the bonus for their staffs. (of course I’ll never pay for anything like this, but the seat is sponsor by some supplier, RM250 for each.)
Then one week after that will go for SG trip, 4D3N, after two years this the first time for me to return to the city of Lion, missed some people there. After calculate then only I know that I need to take at least 11days just for my trips and training. If add on with my off day then I think next month at least have to take 16-18days… Boss will kill me then.
That’s why thinking should I cancel my Phuket trip… Since that trip take me 5-6days de, and training thing cannot cancel… SG trip, no reason for me to cancel it, some more if I really cancel it I think SK will kill me, because promised her de…
Should I cancel my Phuket trip??????????? Haiz…



6 comments:
Kill you? I not sure le.
i will eat u alive...hahaha
just cancel the phuket la since no GOOD companionship like me. :P
Just do it all! You deserve to have holiday and enjoy yourself.
Have you paid for the Phuket trip?
William: He'll...
Cheryl: Cheh... later i cancel the SG trip then u know...
Legolas: Too many travel in the same month de... cannot...
JJ: Ya... paid... ticket bought on Feb.
busy-nya
Post a Comment