Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off Track

I don’t know what happened to us… why my relationship with ‘him’ getting worst??? Not like last time, we always happy to be together, and everytime with him, I’ll forget everything and just enjoy the time being together… Now, ever we’re stick together but I don’t feel like wanna work with ‘him’… … … What happened to us???

 

I’m talking about me and my camera (:P). I don’t know why, recently I have no mood to take it out from the bag. Even I’m very free but I don’t feel like wanna take some photos… What happened to me? I’m totally off track… *worried…

 

OMG… I think I really need to take a break and think what to do… should do something…

3 comments:

Legolas said...

My camera only comes out when I go holiday. Maybe 2 times a year?

Jaded Jeremy said...

Lend it to someone else and maybe you'll miss it more?

Apollo n Hermes said...

Legolas: Pity the camera...

Uncle JJ: lend it??? R u kidding????