First day of the month, just spent the whole day with ‘Meetingssssss”…
First meeting, together with BS and staff in branch. Discuss about what happened in the branch, problem we facing, and blah blah blah… take about one 2hours…
Second meeting, ABH meeting, @ Starbucks, cannot stay in branch because it may discuss something about staff too, so cannot let other staff heard this, if not then sure war will start de… four hours meeting, almost kill me, just with a cup of black mocha frappe… (not enough for this coffee-holic). Discuss about coming promotion, target, stock, commission, problem, leaflet, reports, duty roster, sales, product, services, new challenge, staff issue, performance, and a lot more…
Actually this meeting still can continue until dinner time, but just because we still have to meet with another supplier, which wait for us for more than two hours. Just stop this meeting halfway. Thanks for the supplier too, and I missed the chance to meet with my technician, talk about our edging machine.
Then the last meeting for the day is me and my staff, just to let them to know something that they should know what we discussed in the previous ABH meeting. Talk about their target for the month. Talk about this issue, I’m a bit sad, because this month not enough man power, and our target still the same, so all our target have to increase. My target for the month become 26k, no longer 20k (I mean the first target), so not so easy for me to hit the third target like last month. SO SAD~~~
Really hard for me to maintain my sales, since I have to handle all my paperwork, product and some other work too. Just try my best. IF this month can hit the first target, then I should be lucky enough.
Today still cannot finish my commission report, just because too many meeting de… Tomorrow will off, so will continue my work on Sat.



5 comments:
Target so high! Poor you... Must ask Lifebook to buy more!
Hahaha... ya lor... but i think i need yours too... :P beside, I ready some disposable contact lenses for you... see when we meet then pass to you.
Hong Leong Bank le?
HONG LEONG BANK???? can get claim one?
Wah... crazy target!!!!!
Post a Comment