Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taking it

“From now on, he will be my assistant…”, just a few simple words from him, my branch supervisor, and telling others that I’m taking some challenge after this. My only answer for this statement is: “huh???” before I can put down my water bottle.

 

Others may thought that I’m getting some good offer, but actually not. the benefit of taking this position is just have some extra commission if I hit the branch target, and meet my personal target  too. And now my personal target is lesser but at the same time I have to take care of the branch target. Beside that, I have nothing else special compare with others.

 

Taking this challenge just making me into trouble to deal with some ex-branch head, from the old company, and have to leading them. BUT how??? Each of them have enough experience and I don’t think that they will just follow me… At least I’m sure that one or two of them will not… If I think it in the good way, since all of them are senior enough, so I have no problem in my sales, and this will really helps on my target. Their target is much more higher than mine, so they must work more hard than me.

 

Friday will be my first day go to work as an Asst. Branch Head (ABH)… (Tomorrow I off… :P) Hopefully everything will be good…

5 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Hhhmm.. .take it as a learning experience in the job la.. project handling and people handling... it will be useful further in yr career. Now u r in the Assistant stage, so yr Head will have some mentoring for u.... i hope

Lifebook said...

Congratulation Mr. ABH.. :) More discount next time. :P

William said...

Lifebook will always make it easy for you to hit your target.

MrBunnyBan said...

Lifebook will save you! Gogo lifebook!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Pikey: Ya will try to learn something from this lo...

Lifebook: Ya ya... come n get more glasses ya...

William & Ban: Drag him to my shop ya...