This is the story what happen after I refuse to borrow him the money. Today he called, of course not thing good, but ask me to borrow him money again, this time plus some news for me, telling me that he’ll sell off his car, at the end he still have to sell the car, so that he can settle part of his debt. (very little only, because the car still haven’t settle, plus the price not so high…)
Actually selling the car just to reduce his commitment to pay for the car, every month about RM 700++, since he cannot pay for it, so it’s a good thing for him to sell it off. I still haven’t get back my 1k from him, so I never promise him to borrow another RM250 for him. Thinking when he can pay me back the money.
He just like a ghost, when I telling him I’m not free to go out (actually I’m very free and playing some facebook game… ), and ask him to borrow from someone else, but he still keeps on sending me sms, from 2pm until I close my shop at 10… He just don’t understand why people don’t wish to borrow him money again.
Wish to stay away from him… should I change my number???



3 comments:
just ignore, u should not be the one having hassles with yourself.
Your phone cannot block numbers one ah?
Pikey: Ya... :)
William: never try wor... even sms also can block?
Post a Comment