Today very happy to pre-celebrate William’s Birthday with others, some more it’s a gathering with Potato Will too, miss him so much after his last trip in KL, last year middle of June. Even just one hour gather with them but just too happy to see everyone there, I’m glad that they chose to having dinner in Mid Valley so that I can join too. Thanks for the one who arrange for it…
In the same time I worried about my mum after she called me this evening, right before the birthday party start, and told me that she was in hospital for the last few days. I don’t know what happened to her nose, and don’t know why suddenly bleeding for none stop. This was the third time after the second time which happened two years back.
She didn’t inform me when it happened, of course she don’t wish me to be worry about her… The report still not out yet, have to wait until Monday, just wish that nothing bad. Now planning to go back after this raya holiday, hopefully can arrange some offday after that.
Mood very down now… Pray for mum.



6 comments:
Hope it's nothing serious. I've included your mum in my prayer this morning.
Prayers and wishing your mom a speedy good recovery.
Hope your mum is ok and the best recovery ahead....
When Monday comes, then can make a more solid decision. The anxiety is the worst. Hope it's nothing.
How's the result going on?
Doctor said only inside the nose is too dry, and it cause the nose bleeding. Given some drops and medicine for about one month, and will for another check-up after this.
Post a Comment