This is not the first night, which I walk back alone from the LRT station at night. Everytime in this situation, I’ll think: should I get a car? This question keeps on repeating in my heart. I still cannot get an answer for it. Why? Because I think ‘too much’.
If I can just like some other people who never think too much, then of course I’ll not walk back from the LRT station to my house, of course no need to walk in the rain too. Why so hard for me to make a decision? Just very simple: Family and Me.
Family – I’m the only son, not from rich family, mum no longer working, so I’m the only Income-Provider. Since mum’s health not really good, so I think I should have ready for something bad. Of course don’t wish ‘it’ will happen lar… this is one of the reason I must save up some money.
Me – too many reasons for myself for not getting a car, and getting a car too… Getting a car: make myself more convenient to work, and go to some other places. Can be more safe than I walk back at night, after 10.30, even it just 5-10mins walk from the station but still many thing can be happen on the way home.
For not getting a car: Save some money for my camera stuff, especially I wish to setup a small little studio at home. Getting a car then I have to spent half of my salary for the car, where got money for my hobby… haiz… of course you may ask: which is more important? Your own safety or your camera? The answer will be… :P
Haiz… how?? Cannot let my mum know I walk back this late, sure no more camera after this… :P



6 comments:
The solution is ..... jeng jeng jeng ....... more $$$
get a sugar daddy sudahlah... bukannya cannot find :P
LOl.. u guys not helping at all.. lol
My dear david.. while getting a car is more convenient.. u must think of its meals.. what it eat and the maintenance costs over time..
It's cheap to keluar car, but not cheap to maintain.. me.. been there done that.. even a properly maintain car can still costs me thousands once in a while when unexpected things happen..
my advise is: look at your piorities now.. and if u can live without a car for so many years, u can do without one..
a car depreciates the minute u take it out of the showroom... and in 5-7 years, the market value will be halved..
i'll advise u to expand ur photography and do up the studio.. its money making in the long run.. then u can have any car u want later...
You're RIGHT, Takashi. Coz I heard them to get me a sugar daddy long long time ago, but never intro one (even they know one...) :P so I still depends on my own... haiz... (LOL)...
So you mean I keep on walk back at night lor... (mana cari kereta...)
yalo.. or get ppl to fetch u ahwahhaa...
get someone to send you home every night :P
Post a Comment