Oh… Mommy Hamster give birth for another 4 more babies wor… SO CUTE~~~ When the time I reach home after dinner with Bunny and Pikey, whereby Pikey just ask about my little fellers during our dinner, and I heard some ‘babies’ voice’ from the cage. When I try to find it out, then I saw four new born babies under the board, the color playground. Mommy keeps on fighting with the rest, so I must put her into another cage.
Problem is… the small cage is using by the Grandma and Grandpa, so I have double job to do de. I need to move them back to another cage, the medium one, clean up everything, then only can move mommy and babies to the small cage. My night become so busy…
Then give back mommy the mug which she used to put babies inside, make her feel more safety to put her babies inside. Now mommy keeping babies with her in the small mug, should name the mug as ‘Mug for the New Born’.
Yeah~~~ More babies to play with… Add another four more members to the Big Family.



2 comments:
Wahhh you're hamster king, is it?
mug for the new born~ cute !!! :)
Post a Comment