Ended up my last day in Kinrara, and will start another page in new branch, the brand new one. Tomorrow will be the first day clean up the branch in Mid Valley and hopefully it can start operation on this coming Friday.
About this new branch, too many things happen de… Some politic shows in this case. Until now person in charge for the new branch still not sure yet, and boss saying that will give us an answer on this coming Wednesday. I don’t really understand why must wait until this Wednesday, since Friday is opening day de… Haiz…
This company still not into a retail yet, even the 9th branch will open soon, so sad for the operation and management in this company. We all who came from retail company before this felt sad for this boss, because he don’t really know how to run a retail, and his team cannot help him much in this, because 80% of them are from single-shop-management style, the team that I meant not included us because we not in the management level… :P
Nevermind, since boss willing to pay, I’m sure that he will get his new team member who really can help, and just wish that his money is enough for him to stand until that time… Every month my pay on time, that’s it… Keep away from something that non-of-my-business. This is what I learnt…



No comments:
Post a Comment