For our Bukit Tinggi Trip, we had been arranged by the company to stay at Berjaya Hills Golf and Country Club, a hotel that located 10mins drive distance from French Castle. Thought that the hotel under Berjaya Management should be alright, at least ‘standard’. But the ‘story’ just started…
We checked in around 4pm, since they only allow check in after 3.30pm, so we just take 2.30pm van and reach here after 3.30. After unpack our stuff then we rush for our shooting before the sky turn dark. Then we just left the card in the slot and take out the key with us, because we wish to come back with the full is cold, so just left the aircond on while we going out. By the time we come back is about 6.30pm, our room still hot, just like the aircond never on. When we check the aircond, it’s on, but not cold. We just double check with the setting and whatever we can do with it, still not work. Then we decide to make a complaint during our dinner time. When we stand in front the reception counter, no one there, but just a phone on the desk, with the notes beside the phone, stated there: Our receptionist is not around; if you need any assistance please press ‘0’ to contact the operator. (forget to take down the photo for the phone and the notes… damn it… need it to make a complaint with Berjaya) Jane just follow the instruction and try… tried for few times, still no one pick up the phone at the other side. WTF… we thought that maybe the operator went for dinner, since that time is dinner time, so we just try it again after dinner. We hope to see someone will appear in the reception counter after dinner. Dinner… Just make a simple ‘report’ for the service of ‘The Restaurant’ (this is the name for the restaurant as what they named it, the only restaurant in this hotel). Service – Slow, the waiter and waitress maybe learn from the turtle master… SLOW~~~. I have to look for the knife by myself, they serving western food but not giving us any knife. Maybe they thought that we’re in Malaysia so we should take our food by hand. WTF… and their smile is SO expensive, we hardly see they smile. Food – Sucks… French Fries, overcook until dark brown colour. Mushroom Cream Soup, even the location is 3500meters above the sea level, but still their salt is SO CHEAP, until we cannot take the soup, too salty. But their sugar is too expensive, make our drinks are so ‘original’, but this I still can accept, at least not too sweet until cannot drink. Ham, smelly. Bun, just hard like a rock. Sauce for chicken chop, too sour. Coffee, cheap local coffee (I think it will be the lowest grade one), taste even worst than Kopi O from the local coffee shop, now I wish to have a Nescafe 3in1 Coffee, taste will be far more better than this. Miss my coffee at home. After dinner, the reception counter still empty, and the phone is still there. I think the counter was empty since 4.30pm, because I remember the receptionist was on the same shutter bus with us, when we took the shutter to French Castle. At night, we tried out all the number we can dial, from 0-9, duty manager, operator, house keeping, maintenance, room service… none of them picking up the phone… this the first time I facing this kind of problem. In a cheap hotel, hotel without any ‘stars’, at least I can get a receptionist even midnight. So that night we just sleep inside the room without aircond. Luckily still have two fans, if not then we have to sleep at balcony, I think. Poor Jane woke up at night because too hot de. The worst part is, we still cannot see anyone in the counter when we try to check out. It was 11am, OMG, this hotel is totally hopeless de, and how can they make money with this kind of service? Once again, I try to contact the operator, this time a malay guy answer my call. He’s telling me that the receptionist was away for lunch… WTF… lunch???!!! Lunch since last night? I wish that the upper management know what really happen in this hotel. At the end, the waiter from The Restaurant did the check out for us. WTH… I just ask Jane to make a ‘good’ report for this ‘good’ hotel with their ‘good’ service. Wish that Berjaya will take action onto this case. Anyhow, will never stay in this hotel anymore. Never ever think about it. Hotel which named themselves with how-many-stars giving such a bad service, shame…Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Then, I think it's best to stay away from this hotel. No service, nothing. Very much like a 0-star hotel. Hehe.
Ya lor...
Post a Comment