Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Different Ruler

Are you using two different rulers to measure???

Of course I’m not asking about the ruler that we using to measure the reading of length or size, but the ‘ruler’ (the standard) you use to measure yourself and others. In the other name, we called it double standard. I think this is what we always did, but we didn’t notice.

Everytime before you ask someone to do something, you have to make sure, if the same question throw on you, please make sure the same answer you are giving as what you expected on others. Very simple example: You may ask someone to change, maybe because he/she having some bad habits. Of course you hope that he/she really will change after that. BUT when someone told you that you having some bad habits and wishes you to change and your answer is: “That’s ME, no matter you like or not, just takes it or leaves it.”

It always happened, and I think I always did it too. Thanks for all my good friends who always remind me whenever I did this.

Just wish that I can forget to use the second ruler, and if possible just throw it out of my life. One ruler for you and me.

2 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.

I know people who do that.

Apollo n Hermes said...

ya lor... sometimes I did it too...