Working in this small little complex, everyday my work is not to think what I gonna do at work, but is to think what should I eat for the next meal. The food court in this complex is the smallest one I ever been, only 9food stalls plus 2stalls selling drinks and dessert.
9 stalls, two stalls selling malay food, these two stalls will out of my selection, cause I don’t like malay food. Wan Tan Mee, Dai Chao, Chicken Rice, Claypot Rice, Noodle, Yong Tao Fu, and Penang Kuey Teow. That’s all.
Beside that, in this poor little complex only have one bakery shop, Rotiboy, some more it only selling not more than 15 types of bread. Then fast food, KFC, Pizza Hut and Secret Recipe. Forget to tell that there was another Thai Food Restaurant. That’s all. So easy to count all restaurant in this little complex.
My dinner for this evening was just a loaf of wholemeal raisin bread from the 15-type-bread store… :P Sound pity, but at least I get something to eat.



6 comments:
just curious, where are you working xD
just eat what is there...
:)
what is there you want...?
9 choices, some don't...
:)
http://xanfactor2006.blogspot.com
Ad: I'm working in one of the small complex in B.Kinrara.
XanFactor: Just eat... hmmm... nothing wor... :P
Thanks for visiting... :)
no nearby buildings or restaurants? oh poor thing! even at pavilion i also will have trouble finding food to eat in the food court so i know how you feel!
so fortunate got food to eat some more complaint. n so picky. phiak. :P so cham 1 eat roti? get a bf who can cook lor. yuhm :P u can make ur own food ma. tuna or sardine or ham sandwiches with double cheese, vege n tomato. macheroni mushroom pasta with hotdog, prawns, tomato, potatoe n onions. nyonya curry chicken rice. :P
Frog_Frog: ya lor.. kesian hor...
Koala: Thanks for your suggestion... hopefully someone can cook for me too...
Post a Comment