Human is funny, I'm funny. Sometimes I can't really understand what myself really want. This question keep on repeating in my heart, but always cannot get a better or clear answer.
Sometimes I wish to be alone, but when I'm alone then I wish someone can be with me. Sometimes I wish to share with others, but sometimes I keep everything inside of me. Sometimes I'm love to talk, but sometimes I'm too lazy to open my mouth to talk.
Sounds normal for everyone, it may happened to you before, yes it is normal. Just I may find out it's not too healthy for me keep on doing this. People may fine out that I'm too moody, now say yes and the next second say no. This will make some hard time for those who stay around me.
There is no reason why I change my answer or decision but just wanna change, that's all. Hard to explain why it's happen. When I facing this kind of situation, I prefer to be alone, because I don't wish people too see me like this.
Now I'm having some bad time here after two good movies, yes I enjoyed the movies but this minute I felt a bit bad mood, don't ask me why... Sitting here, where people doing their shopping around me, writing this, thinking what should I do to stay away from this. Just wish that myself just like a desktop, just shut it down whenever you wish to. May I shut down myself now?



No comments:
Post a Comment