Monday, April 20, 2009

Wanna Leave

You can see me here, but that’s not me.

I’m staying not because I loved to, but I have to.

I’m waiting, wait for the correct timing to reach.

Soon, hopefully will be very soon.

When? I don’t know when, but I’m sure it’s here…

 

Working is good, relax, stable, but I don’t know how to appreciate it since I’m not satisfy with it. Everyday wish to get some good news from newspaper or email that’s telling me that I can leave here. I’m not that kind of bird that should stay inside cage and sing for you everyday but I’m the one wish to have my freedom to go anywhere that I wish to.

 

This work can allow me to get what I need for living but it cannot get me the happiness for living. I’m just like a robot, doing everything in routine, without think, without feeling… I can live like this but I cannot be real me…

 

I wish to fly…

4 comments:

Ad said...

Then fly .... All the best :D

Jaded Jeremy said...

Easier said than done, that I know.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ad: thanks... hope so...

Uncle: I know LAr... >.> dream dream only lor... <.<

Pike-chan said...

The case of earning for a living vs having a pleasure for life.