Thursday, April 9, 2009

Money Matter

I know C not so long ago, but this is not the first time he wanna borrow money from me de. Not because I cannot believe him, but something stop me and I rejected him. This only early of the month, and I cannot believe that I receive the sms from him telling me that he wanna borrow some money from me.

 

First few times I borrow him money just wish to help him settle his problem, but I find out that he not really pay me back on time as he promised. I’ll be more angry with him when I know that he wanna buy some expensive stuff for his another half. Early this month only he settle his last payment for me, and today, few days after he pay me, he wants to borrow from me again.

 

Even I have money in my account but I don’t think I will borrow him anymore, not only I don’t trust this guy but I’m a bit disappointed with his attitude. People who older than me but don’t know how to manage his financial, some more telling me that his credit card was over limit, and he gonna make a loan with company. This kind of guys really bad.

 

I wish that after this he will stop to ask from me, because if he keeps on doing this, I think I’ll stay away from him, not really healthy to have this kind of friends.

5 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

He must learn to manage money properly. Spend within his means. Save!

MrBunnyBan said...

No need to stay away or whatever. Stop lending, is all. Realllly. If he can not take it, that's his problem.

Pike-chan said...

Just stop lending him the money. He needs to learn a lesson on it.

Janvier said...

Seems so funny. In a rich man's world.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Ya I stopped lending him de... Just wish that he can understand... Susah nye..