Friday, November 28, 2008

Miri Trip

Miri Town Panorama

Miri Town Area

 

The Beautiful-side of my trip in Miri, Sarawak.

 

Settle my work in two days time, the third day of my trip is the most fruitful day of my trip. The first two days making me feel so bad for this trip, feeling wanna go back as soon as possible, wish to end up all the hard work.

 

I'm so lucky to meet up with my ex-senior, her and her husband will take over the branch that we moving out. They will setup their new optical shop. Really thanks God that I can meet up with them, save me a lot of time to clear that branch. They will help me to clear something I haven't clear, save my time to clear the rubbish.

 

Some more if not because of them I have no chances to walk around in this town. After we settle the handover for the branch, then they bring me to some places and show me this town.

 

DSC_7423

 

The Chinese Temple next to old-market.

 

Just take few photo in this temple, cannot stand for the smell and smoke...

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_7447DSC_7446DSC_7448DSC_7450

 

       Petroleum Museum

 

   Visited the Petroleum Museum on top of the hill of the Miri town. Not thing much here but just a good place for nice view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Endless

 

Talk about our Dream

3 Good-Friends, looking towards the sea, talking what they wanna do in the future.

In their world, dream can be very simple and easy. Just dream whatever you want.

 

 

 

 

Then show some worst-side of my trip. The photo of the first two days. Not much photo that I take coz really tired and no mood.

 

DSC_7380 DSC_7391

Alone, packed 16 big boxes, 20" x 20" x 20", each of them can be over 30kg. Clear all the stock, machines, stationary, display, and etc. cannot believe that myself can settle it since the first when I saw what happened to this branch after two months no one open the shop. Spider-net all over my body when I walk into the branch, dust all over the place...

 

Next I have to ready the report for this closed-branch, still have work to do for this branch even I left Miri...

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

WAHWAHWAH! that 3 kawan by the sunset one very JENG lei! so nice~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollo n Hermes said...

Thanks... Kebetulan je...

Medie007 said...

miri is nice lei. :P

Jason said...

Yeah lor, I love that Tiga Sekawan too.

nase said...

Thanks for the beautiful pixs of Miri! I missed it so much. Was there for 3 years and I just loved it! Thank you again for the memories.