Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fly Alone

Today just receive the news from GM, which I have to go to Miri by next Tuesday to settle some work there. Our branch in Miri need to close down soon, no person in charge there, and the shop was not open for business for more than two months. The shop located inside a shopping mall, and our company received many complaint letters from the complex management.

Before this we’re planning to send someone there to open the shop until the shop tenancy mature, by next year March, but now we had agreement with the landlord and he agreed to help us in this case. He agreed to allow us move out earlier and no need to clear the thing inside the shop, means no renovation needed. We saved a lot of money in this.

This time I need to go there by alone, a place that I never been there before. Too bad QR not around this time, so cannot meet him there and visit his bungalow house. Now I wonder I got anytime to visit the place or I’ll spend 24hrs inside the branch alone…

Anyone can company me there??? >.< so kesian me…

I have to clear the branch myself, count all the stocks, pack everything, and send it back to KL. Cannot imagine myself working inside the branch alone, no one help me… (T-T)

6 comments:

Fable Frog said...

get some hunky Miri guys to help you~ maybe end up doing more than packing~ :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

Hope so... Hehehe...
Doing it inside the branch ho? :P

Medie007 said...

miri guys are... good. :P

Jason said...

Summon Apollo and Hermes for help?

savante said...

Aiya, so ngam going to Miri and he's not there. Well you can always go say hi to someone's parents.

Ganymede said...

O.o

Kakakkka. Hi Auntie, we're here to replace your son. :P

Yea lo. So cham I'm offshore while you're here. If still got things to do there come only lo. I should be onshore soon or so... Hhuhuhuhu.