All these while I’m just an ordinary optician cum branch manager for a single retail outlets under a big chain store. After the serious case in between me and the CEO, then I become the staff under the black-list. This makes me to become the staff direct under my AM (Area Manager), and then now he makes me become his Personal Assistance, to settle the work that he cannot settle.
Today receive a very rare job from my AM, a job that shouldn’t done by the people under my position. It’s not related to my work, my duty… none of my business at all… He wants me to become the tour guard for a lady from China, means to become the PR for our company, and bring this lady visit our lovely country.
Who is this lady? She’s the big-person from China, one of the big person under Carrefour Management in China. Her 4 years-old daughter will follow her on this vacation.
What links our company to this lady? Even she’s the big-person from Carrefour, but still our company to handle her vacation because she help our company to settle some problem in China before this, so this will be the time for our company to pay-back.
Today my work is not to settle the problem or planning for the next eyecare project, but is to plan for the timetable of “Visiting Malaysia in 7Days”. Today whole day busy to make the last minute reservation for the room for tomorrow, then check for the time and date for the flight from KL to Langkawi. Forget to tell that I’ll bring them to Langkawi for 3D2N on the coming Monday.
In the timetable will bring them to visit the main landmark of our country, KLCC Tower, KL Tower, Genting Highland, visit Sunway Lagoon, and some famous shopping center too. My another mission is to bring these China people to eat some local food, I’m so headache with this since I’m not so into most of the local food, especially the spicy food.
This is the first time for me to handle this kind of cases, so make me feel very nervous, not sure what kind of person I need to face with and what will happen on this trip. Just worry that this will be the last job for me in this company if anything happen during the trip. The first job as a PR…



7 comments:
Well, you made sure I had a great time when I was there, so I am sure you will help her have a great time too! :-)
We should look at it from a positive view. Be friends with this VIP from China. The CEO may blacklist you but new opportunities may open its doors.
That's quite a lot of places to go in 7 days. Since you already have to do it, why not take this time to enjoy yourself?
Nasi lemak, satay and roti canai is local food. Who says it has to be spicy? ;)
yeh, build up a connection with the chinese lady~ it's a good chance :) and take it as a break from work as well~~then you will feel better~
Hmmm. Men and women are different. I have no idea what they are thinking. Still, good luck to you!
Like I said on the phone, maybe it's a good chance to have people's connection. One day, who knows, she might be helpful to you too.
And hopefully you dont take it too bad, on the lighter note, you get to visit places and eat nice food too. And you are not paying it...
Everything will be OK, hugz.
PR or Personal G _ _ _ _ _
Kakaka... as promised i wont write it straight... fill in the blank lo. :P
WILL: Arrange for you is a lot more easy... and i feel more comfortable...
Little Dove: Ya.. just enjoy it... i oledi get use to it... Ya lo, but i don't really like local food.
Open another door for my future plan... :)
Nothamsap: YA... but this lady a bit... "Niao", so not so easy to 'serve' them...
Legolas: Ya lo... totally different... susah nak faham...
Pikey: Yalo... just eat what i want then claim...
Cheryl: DONT FILL IN THE BLANK... >.>
Post a Comment