Since this few weeks will have some free time at home, just spend sometimes to finish the portfolio that cannot finish after few months. Cannot keep it for too long because after this will have another final portfolio to go, then by end of this year few more job to go, so have to finish it soon.
Few reasons the portfolio cannot be finish, the main reason is I keep on changing the design for it, keep on checking for the article, changing and changing. Only the front cover already design at least four different one, until now still no final decision come out yet.
Just have to make sure I finish this portfolio by end of September, if not then I’ll be in big trouble, too many portfolio in pending, at the end none of it will be done.
Final
Even the studio class just started, but now I have to think a topic for my final project. Need to get ready a story for it. Thinking what topic will be the best. Any idea?



No comments:
Post a Comment