This the second day after I came back from my Bangkok trip. I’m still working with the photos, I think I need sometimes to get it done before I post it out and share with you.
Trip…
Five of us really enjoy the trip and we all think the same – we need more time to stay there to visit more places. Our time was too rush since we need to visit many places in the five days.
Everyday we wake up early in the morning, around 6 or 7 am, and sleep ‘early’ too, around 3 or 4 am. We cannot keep on complaining tired when we in a trip cause you will kill other peoples mood if you say it. All of our faces written the word of “Tired”.
This was the first time I visit Bangkok, so we chose to follow tour; but after that I felt a bit regret cause we wasted a lot of time on the bus. We did visited a lot places, all these places need to travel at least 45mins, and some of the places we not so interested then that make us feel so boring.
Not saying that all the places we visited were bored us; still got some interesting places like safari world and some nice shows.
Foods…
Most of our meal ready by hotel and restaurant, the tour guide planned our 11 meals in that 5days. Chinese foods, American breakfast, buffer, Thai foods… The foods not too bad as what I thought, cause before we go the travel agent told me that the food the tour guide bring us to maybe not so nice, he highly recommended us to take the food from the stall.
I like the breakfast, most of the hotel serve really nice American breakfast, a lot choices, I can’t even finish try all the food on the table.
What I can’t stand when they serve us the Tom Yam, no matter lunch or dinner, I wish that they can serve some other soup but don’t put the Tom Yam on the table. I remember I only try once then I never touch the Tom Yam anymore.
I like the sausages that they sell at the stall, the moving stall. They got this nice sausage, ‘thick and short’ chicken sausage. Compare with the ‘long and thin’ pork sausage, I like the chicken sausage. Sure someone thinking some naughty stuff at this point . . .
I can’t remember how many coconuts I drank in these five days, I think more than 20. I love coconut drink and they got the coconut that we can’t try it in Malaysia.
Another dessert that I like is their mango sticky rice, I don’t know why the rice so different with the one we eat in here. The rice they use is bigger and longer than the one we use.
Weather
That few days the weather really nice, it’s not too hot, and sometimes it’s rain. I’m so happy when we playing the water sport at Pattaya, the sun hiding up and give us the weather that everyone wishes for.
This will be part of the Bangkok Trip. Coming up I’ll tell more about my trip in details and photos as well.



3 comments:
oh my, now that sounds like a great trip to me! :D how much did the whole trip cost hmm? mayb i'll consider going wif my boi boi nxt time too haha...
Welcome back! My trip was too "clean & healthy", so did you make up for my loss?
Conan_cat: I answered your questions lo...
William: Mine as clean and healthy as yours... :)... so sad... no chance to notti.... hehehe...
Post a Comment