This course set with 12 theory classes and 6 outdoor practical classes. It will take me three months to finish it. The classes will be once a week, and the class will be in evening time, two hours class, from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. it will starts around middle of September.
This course cost me RM770 included one-year membership and one year magazine supply. Today I only pay for the RM70 for the membership and magazine, the balance only pay on the second class, this’ what the lecturer told us.
Each of the class got different topic or chapter and all this listed on the form I filled in.
Their outdoor classes will be on Sunday and that time we need to ready our SLR. That’s mean this time I really need to buy my own SLR before the practical class start. The lecturer tells us we no need SLR when we in the theory classes, but after 12 weeks of classes and theory class end, then we need the SLR.
I really need to save money to buy my SLR now, no more delay, have to ikat perut liao… ooh… no more shopping in this few months… so sad…
What makes me so excited is when the lecturer told me that one of the practical classes maybe would go to Vietnam. We only need to pay for the returns tickets. Wau, this really makes me cannot wait for the classes to start. So excited…




4 comments:
I want to be your model~~~
CAn I model nude for you? HEHEHE
i would love to study photography someday too.
So happy i got so many model waiting for me... hahahaha... you all have to wait until i finish my course then sure i need you... hehehe...
hihi travelphilippines... you should take the course... don regret...
Post a Comment