This morning when I still not 100% refresh my brain to start work, this view totally wake me up. It exercises my face muscles too. This was what I met on the way I go to take taxi.
Ordinary way…
New style…
See what on the wiper… Yes, that the stocking whereby should be on our feet.
The guy who drives this car actually works at the cyber café downstairs of our apartment. My housemate said he quite good looking.
This was the creative way to dry up the stocking.
Next time when your balcony out of space to hang any stocking, try this way, it’s work. Proven…




6 comments:
Ha?!
Baby steal the wipers ah...
*tsk tsk tsk
I can't help but notice that the car is so damnnnn shiny.
QR: Where got steal the wiper.... :s *piak
William: So you think he use that stocking to make it shiny???? Hahahaha...
What if it rains?!
Hi Ryan... Emmm.. This i have to ask the cute guy... :P I think he be able to get it once he notice the sky is raining. . . :)
Post a Comment