Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bad Mood Day

On the way back to KL

Packing all the stuff and move it from the campus back to KL. Mommy asked about the trip and this remind my sadness. After heard it and it control my mood. My face lost the smile. All the bad mood come towards me.

I keep silent all the while when we taking lunch at the KFC restaurant. Mommy can felt I’m not happy and asking me to plan for the coming weeks but I told mommy that I can’t always arrange my time to match with all the people. I need to arrange with the people who work with me and Baby’s time ( baby start to work on December ). Some more need to match with the time for the one who join us for the trip.

Inside the car was so silent. I try to control my mood. I can’t really sleep inside the car cause my mind keep on thinking the cancelled trip. I cancel my leave and I received all the message ask regard why I cancel the trip. My manager heard my sound and she said she worry about me. Without the reflection from the mirror I know how my face looks like at this moment.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: