Back to School
Spending 3 hours in the bus and lastly arrived in front of Baby’s campus. Why I came to Baby’s campus? Just come to visit the campus and meet with all Lion King’s friends. The feeling so different when I’m standing in front of the campus main entrance. Waiting Baby’s friend come and fetch me at the guardhouse.
I’m meeting with Baby’s friends with the tired face cause I just came back from the clubbing at 6am and after 3 hours of sleep I need to wake up and catch the bus. I’m go to clubbing not for fun but to celebrate my friend’s birthday. It not fun at all cause all of the lady go for dance and leave me at the bar to help take care for their little bag and drinks. I sat there for 4hours… this was the first time I’m enter the pub without enjoy myself with dance. I got no choice cause I’m the only guy in the group.
So happy to meet with my lovely baby. Hugging him is so real and long time I didn’t felt his body warm on me. Happy to meet with his friends too. They are funny. We are spending the great time on our dinner and teatime at the coffee bean. They told me a lot of funny things happened all this years in their campus life, this really make me jealous cause I never have a campus life after my high school.
We spend the long time at the coffee shop and I’m entered into their life. If I’m not staying in Malaysia but continue my study at Taiwan after my high school maybe I can enjoy my campus life too. (Sure I can’t meet with Lion King if I really go to Taiwan)
The memories cannot buy and cannot grab. Only when you are inside you can felt it yourself. Enjoy every moment you have.
~~~~~~~~~~
Drop from the ‘apex’ of the happy moment
There was the great time but something happened in the middle of it. Baby received a call from his cousin; they inform them that they bought the bus ticket for him and want him to accompany them to Singapore from 27-29… This news really hurt me cause actually we planned to go to Malacca on 27 and 28. OMG… Why this happened after we planned for long. All my planned cancel and my mood spoiled. I can’t show my disappointed face in front of them. I planned to celebrate our fifth month of anniversary at Malacca, but now…
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



No comments:
Post a Comment