It been a while (which is a year) I never update my blog post dy. Yesterday suddenly talk about how I met with these group of people for all these years, it reminds me of what all started from.
Lion King, my first-past-tense in my relationship, still the one who link me to here. He still remember how we started our relationship and how we celebrate the first little surprise birthday party that he made for me in the center of the city -- KLCC park, with the small muffin in his hand.
After so many years, even we're no longer couple for so long, but we still love each other in the way like family member. And the relationship in between me and the family still very strong, we still celebrate CNY by having reunion dinner every year, at least I'm not doing it with my other ex's family member, none.
The bloggers, even most of us are no longer blog, thank you for the famous social network in the market -- FaceBook, which everyone of us prefer to update their status by few second, rather than spending hours in front the pc to get the post ready. Sometimes even longer if you really cannot figure out what to write. So most of our blog become past tense and become history in our life. Getting lesser and lesser people remember the nickname or the title of our blog dy.
Thank God, even we're no longer appear as a blogger but still our connection still there, so doesn't mean you not blog then no more blogger friend around you. Still the same, the connection still depends on the platform which I mentioned before.
Life is short, we wish to have something which at least talking about us, so we left some footprints before we leaving this world. We will never know what in front of us and when will it ends, so just do whatever we can to make people at least remember something about us, at least some little thing.
I'm not sure will I blog like last time, but I'll try to make myself at least post something when I remember, I must use the word "remember" because blogging no longer a daily routine for me since don't know when.
If possible, I wish I can link my FB here so that whatever I post there, I still can share with the people who follow me here. :) but I know it's not possible.
Hope everyone still doing good in their life and time to make our life better and better.
Cheers!
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
After 1 Year...
Labels:
Apollo's Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment