Ya, today I had my first 'Amazing Race' in my life... I have to laugh at myself, after all I still make it to reach my destination...
This morning should get up at 6.30am and get ready to catch my flight at 9.45am... Ends up I wake up at 8.15am, and the airport is 1hr from my place... Gosh..
Next is, I manage to get a good taxi driver who agree to send me to airport, even he'd speed up by the time I reach airport is 9.35am, I print my boarding pass, I run into the boarding hall and I still missed the flight, because they telling me the flight is complete boarding dy, so I still cannot it... *sad
I change my flight to the next one, and get penalty for RM160, which consider alright for me. Then I'm just take a move to my favorite cafe - Starbucks to get my favorite GTL (Green Tea Latte) and Egg Sandwich.
The good thing is I had my first lesson of the year - never overslept, if not you will be in trouble. Happy new year to myself, I learnt something and had some 'excited' experience. Great Job.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Amazing Race
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Painful experience!
Post a Comment