Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Before 2011

Long time never update my blog de, you all may thought that this blog dead dy…

The reason of not updating this blog: mind empty…

Many many thing happened but don’t know how to turn the feeling into words…

Life just simple but complicated…

 

=============================

 

I’m trying to make something happen in my life, since I felt that I lose my passion and my direction. I just need to set something on but until now i haven’t come out with a plan, not even the simple one. Another simple and complicated task in my life.

 

I found that my life is just too simple, or sometimes it makes me feel like it just too comfortable. Man will become lazy when everything too smooth, and life will lost it’s meaning of living.

 

Last time every early of the year I’ll set some goal and try hard to achieve it before the year end, but don’t know since when, no more planning and no more goal… what makes me stop  and stay??? When you not tough enough to face your failure.

 

This year is ending soon… so I wish before 2011 is here I manage to work out something for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi learn to pratise YOGA...you will found the meaning of life and will know more abour yourself... Your passion will be back. :) Darran

Apollo n Hermes said...

Hi Darran, really??? hmmm...